A lady turned in our wallet yesterday complete with cash and cards! I'm going out today to get her a massage/manicure/pedicure gift certificate as thanks. I went yesterday for what I thought was going to be a pedicure but was a deep tissue foot and leg massage... man they can cause pain! But I feel amazing today so they must know what they're doing. It was 45 minutes long for $10. While I sat there about six ladies sat around me trying to talk to me. They had about as much English as I do Chinese so it wasn't very successful, but we laughed alot. I then got my nails done for $1.50. This is a cheap place to get pampered! Our DVD drive on our computer hasn't been working lately so we bought a DVD player for $30. I also bought 4 movies and 17 seasons of various TV shows all for a little over $20. Who needs English TV... we don't even have to watch comercials! Tami tell Tyler we got the first season of Merlin to watch.
So obviously my mood today is terriffic... especially compared to 24 hours ago. I even had Lucky Charms for breakfast! Sure they cost me $10 for the box, but man were they tasty! :)
Luke however is not doing so hot! He made himself oatmeal for breakfast yesterday but forgot and used tap water so all day yesterday and still this morning he is pretty sick. Not super bad but has to stick near the house because we actually have a toilet (doesn't want to risk the holes in the ground bathrooms). I'm sure he'll be better soon, he's already looking perkier.
No comments:
Post a Comment